Monday, May 6, 2013

Relationship

Salam.
A lil bit disappointed for now.The election for GE13 don't turn out well.Yeah,Malaysian knows who.Too many corruption and all I can say whatever.Enough of that

RELATIONSHIP
Yeah,it've been a while to talk about this or unofficially feels awkward for me to even say it.
Yes,almost a year since I'm single and seems I having a good life then.But, sometimes seeing the other couples made me jealous.And missing him.

Idk act why out of blue I feeling these kind of things.

Since me and him broke up,I try to just not thinking having a new bf.And that's maybe,I made myself not too attached to boys.Studying in Egypt make it worst,with the environment itself.I'm kind of made a gap between the boys and everything just awkward.Even I dont ever remember my own batch.Act I don't give an effort to even know the name of boys of my batch.

Anyway after a while seeing him,he have changed so much which more religious than before.Besides,he already studying overseas.Good one for him.Alhamdulillah.
Yeah,suppose that what I called friendship.I bet my feelings already over.No lovey-dovey,just friends.Eventhough we share many memories throughout high school,we're cool for now.
Sure that was a very good memories back then.I'll never forget.Maybe him too


Chill chill chill
Old stories people

Here comes the reality

I try to enjoy my life.Having fun and collecting memories with friends and family.But I admit I do get lonely lately.I dont even know why.I found myself watching love stories,quotes,stalking couples.Huhhh?What is wrong with myself.Hormones mungkin T.T

You know sarinja-maday couple? Go google them.Omg,they're like super awesome sweet couple.Their ldr can made someone just stalking their videos and pictures the whole day.Fangirling over them and me stupidly wishing I can just be like them one day in a good way.

Anyway

Sometimes,I wish I have one but I dont ever ready.Met the wrong guys made me think twice.Feeling scare,cautious and hesitating.
I dont want to have a relationship just because I feel lonely and bored.That's all what school kids did.
How lame is that for a reason to begin a relationship,right?Pity them for who still believe that.Those kind will not ever long-lasting.

Taking care of this and that.Up,down,right and left.Briefly, still not the right time.The urge to have a boyfriend should wait.
Believing I shouldn't having a relationship in the first place if we dont ever have true feelings toward each other

Sumpah lame.Whatever lah 

but these quotes :)

'I want a relationship where we can act like idiots, talk about the most random stuff, share music, and never get tired of each other'

Finally,I can do something for what I've been thinking in mind.
Terkeluar semua.Heeeee.

Keep calm and wait.Believe in Allah,there'll be our time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment