Monday, May 13, 2013

A rocket to the moon

Salam
Yeay,here we're again.
Till now, a lot of things happened.

Spring break finally end.
Muka habis burn pergi main pantai Hanoville 
then
mcq Epidemiology which just end
Next 2 days,I'll have Arab quiz and clinical skill test.
Okay,busy gila kot minggu ni -.-

Back to basic
reading the title post 
 I dont ever know how to describe
but I am sure enough that I'm living my life with bands
dari sekolah rendah,high school till now 

Simple Plan,Linkin Park,MCR etc
Hmmmph
Let say that a normal girl will never know what I already knew about bands
Tak boleh nak resist dah,nak buat macam mana.
Whatever lah.Masing-masing

Heeeee.
Besides,they're more inspiring
their lyrics,the songs
and there will be at least one handsome guy in a band
Hahahaha.Ignore the last

Anyway,the true reason why this post are here
because
depresssssssss

baru find out A Rocket To The Moon breaking up
;'(
They're like my superhero during high school
Helped me go on with all the bullshit before
Alahhh.Why lah break up????
Dah la random
Rasa macam baru keluar single :O

Found out through these
and 
I know the rumors are unexpectedly true after reading 

WHOAAAA(0.0)
Their songs kept playing in mind since the evening
I remembered the first time I knew them
from
their EP 'Like We Used To'
Already 3 years since that 
Cepatnya masa 

I gonna miss them
.One of my favourite bands for a long time. Shame to see them break-up.
Pleasee come back

I learnt that everything not permanent in this world.
But we should try to make a life with the time given

ARTTM
One of my favourite bands for a long time. Shame to see them break-up.
Pleasee come back

ARTTM just a totally a good band.
Still can't accept the fact they're disbanded.
:'((((((

Gonna hear all of their song throughout all the night


No comments:

Post a Comment