Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dinner batch

Salam.
Yesterday we're having our dinner batch for the 2nd time.
Like once a year
Exactly one dinner for one year.
I dont even know why how it turn out like that 
LOL

but
Dinner seems attempting to me
The food and how people getting dressin up
so,I love the idea for having once a year.

The theme for the night was act RETRO
Nostalgic Night the other one
guys seems dress up well
but the girls only limited to jubah and baju kurung
depressing enough,huh?

So,
me myself just normally wearing baju kurung 
that dont even related to the theme
the other girls too maybe?
except some of them wearing vaguely 
like very vaguely

It just a dinner to introducing the batch's organization 
and
to mingle the medical and dentisty student
Kind of formal a lil
thats why I dont care enough 
except taking pictures here and there 

To say the truth,
It was a good and enjoying dinner 
yet they put some rules 
because the culture of Malaysian student here
'not to mixed with boys.bla bla bla bla...
it is for our own good.I know :)

the goodies.so in love with this

feeling very grateful and regretful last night
as received many gifts from them
but i dont even give to anyone
fuhhh.
rasa nak nangis sebab terharu sgt ;'0
sorrylah kawan2 yg bagi tapi tak dapat balik gift

i swear i taking photo like crazy during the dinner
the place was too crowded
and 
me and my housemates are so lazy to find a place
so,bunches of selca turn out
hahahaha



our tablemate ,
Fea the usher(mind the spelling) and iela.
Cantik kan ?Asdfghjkl

 My lovely friends throughout 2 years
except ayu not here.
Ignore my stupid face :O

lastly,my fav selfie buddies,mek na.

so,that's it.
a lil bit of our dinner.

till next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment